Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009




Ok, so I promised more cards. These 2 cards are made using {ippity} stamps from Unity. I love these new stamps, they are so fun! For the first card (left), I used a the willow tree samp and one of my fav. sentiments - "Live, Laugh, Love." I chose SU rich razzleberry for the base and DP is SU cottage wall, one of my favorites, as you can see from some of my other projects on the blog. I also used SU old olive striped ribbon, my copics, TAC white 100#, Memento rich brown ink and daubed with SU rich razzleberry. I love the colors and the stamps!!

The next card was made with SU real red, soft suede textured, SU DP and TAC white 100#. I stamped the {ippity} snowflake using versa mark and heat embossed in white. Then I daubed SU real red and soft suede over top of the image. I LOVE the effect. I finished off the card with pearls from e.line by Prima. Let me know what you think!! Comments are always welcome.

No comments: