Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Paper Maniac and Charisma Cardz Challenges

Made this card for 2 VERY FUN challenges.  The Paper Maniac challenge (PMSC-01) found here http://papermaniacblog.blogspot.com/search/label/sketch%20challenge is a sketch challenge.  I turned the sketch on its side, but otherwise didn't vary too much.  The  next challenge, Charisma Cardz is a challenge of using Pink, Brwn, Cream and Toffee on you card. (http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/).  I chose SU very vanilla for my cream color, close to cocoa for toffee, plus I also colored this GREAT image, Halen the Hare, from Sew Many Cards using a toffee color copics.  The brown and pink glitter paper is from Doodlebug designs.  I colored Halen's basket with copics as well and used Stampendous fun flock on his tummy for some texture.  The pink sparkly dots are from Stamping Bella.  I used brown fibers as well, but can't remember where I acquired them.  I really had fun with these AWESOME challenges.  Thanks for looking!!  As always, let me know what you think.:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card Audrey! I haven't seen Halen colored brown yet and love her that way!

Angela
SewManyChallenges.com

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Audrey. such a pretty card. Love the colours and that beautiful image too. Fabulous.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Sally said...

Awwww! Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Lilacanglia said...

Hi, Just popping by to say welcome to kaboodle doodles,
Hugs
Angie

Patti said...

What a sweet bunny! Thanks for playing in our sketch challenge.