Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Softpencil challenge #14


I created this card for Softpencil's challenge 14 which is to use red, olive green and ivory/cream in a card.  I chose another ADORABLE Softpencil image, this one of the doggie.  I printed the sentiment on my computer.  I chose SU Bravo Burgandy as my red then SU old olive and very vanilla to complete the color challenge.  This week's SCS tutorial was an easel card, so I tried my hand at that.  I used a Cuttlebug EF for the background and some Kaisercraft flowers held on with Basic Grey brads.  Daubing done in SU bravo burgandy on TAC 80lb CS.  More Basic Grey brads used on bottom part of easel.  Thanks for looking!  Make sure you check out my BLOG CANDY!!

6 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Very cute card!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Audrey. gorgeous, cute card. Love that little image and the design of your card, finished off beautifully with those pretty flowers.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Audrey

just popped by to say Hi, look forward to working with you over at Kaboodle Doodle

Karen x

Tammy Miller said...

what a great card I wanna win!!

Cindy N. said...

cute card. Thanks for sharing

DesertBuni said...

He is Adorable! Love the card! I so need to try one of these myself! Great Job!