Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stamping Boutique Sketch Challenge, Cute card Thurs. Challenge 96



I made this card using one of Tracey's FABULOUS images from the Stamping Boutique for The Stamping Boutique Thurs. Sketch Challenge (http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/) and for Cute Card Thurs. Challenge #96 (http://www.cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/), which is to make a card using a fairy image.
I absolutely LOVE this image and had so much fun working with it. I colored her using Copics and Atyou Spicas. Then I cut her out using nesties. She is printed on GP 110 and mounted on SU silver which is mounted on another SU paper that I embossed with a Cuttlebug EF. I used bling centered flowers from The Paper Studio on the side and printed the sentiment from my computer on silver flecked vellum. Hope you like it, thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Christy Dillman said...

Adorable card-love the way you colored the fairy and really like the pink/silver color combo!

Hugs,
Christy Dillman
TSB DT

Jill said...

Really is a lovely image Audrey. Gorgeous card. Jill

Kym Weber said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome! You did a fantastic job!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Another gorgeous card Audrey. I love that image, so beautiful.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Cindy N. said...

I really love this card. The colors and the image. Perfect.

Leann said...

This is so cute!
Thanks for joining us on CCT :)
Hugs x