Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, May 24, 2010

CRITTER SKETCH CHALLENGE!


Time for another Monday challenge at CRITTER SKETCH CHALLENGE.  Make sure you head on over to the blog to upload your creation for the challenge!  Can't wait to see what you create:)  Our sponsor again this week is the AMAZING Dustin Pike and his DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS, if you haven't visited Doodle Dragon yet, you'll definitely want to check it out!!

This week, we are working with this EXCELLENT sketch:

I chose to use an image from BUGABOO STAMPS and the sentiment is computer generated.  I colored image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and daubed image with SU Melon Mambo.  All shapes cut using nesties.  Papers are GP white 110, Bo Bunny yellow, DP is Imaginisce and green is Color Mates.  Embellishment is Jolee's Boutique.  I have also played along with the challenge this week at PLAY DATE CAFE which is a color challenge - pale yellow, light green and pink.  As always, please let me know what you think and don't forget to create something for this WONDERFUL challenge!!:)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

great coloring and I like the image. It reminds me of my girls and I when they were small.

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Audrey ! I love the soft colours and the sentiment is so true ! Smiles from Catherine

Rae Anne said...

Terrific embossed background Audrey!!! And a nod to my second favorite thing to do. . .;) MWAH!

Melanie said...

Audrey this is so super sweet. I LOVE IT!!! Thank you for another amazing DT post.

Moira said...

So sweet!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

This is cute and I love the Bugaboo image you used

Harriet H said...

what a cute card.... thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl and look forward to seeing your creations again....

Harriet

Kathryn B said...

Very cute Audrey! You did an awesome job with this weeks sketch!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute image, thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Tanya said...

Great card Audrey! That's one of my favorite images from Bugaboo (well they all are LOL)

Jamie said...

So cute!! I have never seen the embossing image you used.. So beautiful!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Audrey, this is such a stunning card hunny love that cute image! hugs Linda x

Heidi said...

I love the papers you used. I really love the embossing. Great colouring of such a cute image.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Such a fun card Audrey! Love the embossed background! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

How fun! Love your take on the color challenge! I love your image--super cute:) Great embossing too:) And--great job at combining challenges:) Thanks for playing along with the PDCC!