Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, May 31, 2010

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY CHALLENGES AND NEW RELEASE!


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED TO PROTECT US!  Sorry my post is a bit late this morning, but I continue to battle some allergy sinus issues and, well let's face it, it's a holiday weekend and I'm just moving at a more relaxed pace.

So, I have a new card to share with you today.  This card introduces the NEW IMAGE RELASE from SHELLY'S IMAGES which is "Hook & Line."  I LOVE this image and had so much fun working with it!!  Make sure you stop by SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG to see what our DT leader, Marion, has in store for you today:)

This card is also my DT entry for the NEW CHALLENGE today at KABOODLE DOODLES.  The challenge is a RECIPE challenge - use 3 papers, 2 embellies and 1 digi image.  I chose 3 DPs from Heidi Grace, my 2 embellis are The Paper Studio gems (hearts) and brads from SEI.  My digi image is "Hook & Line" from SHELLY'S IMAGES.  CS used is SU tempting turquoise.  Image is printed on GP 110 White, colored with Copics and Atyou Spica, cut with nesties and background daubed using Kaleidacolor blues ink pad.  Sentiment is computer generated onto GP and daubed with SU regal rose, cut with nesties.

This card also plays along with the SKETCH CHALLENGE over at DIE CUTS R US CHALLENGE BLOG.  Thanks so much for looking.  Enjoy the day and please let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Aud - your colouring on the fish is beautiful! Lovely DP's too!

Jill said...

Hi Audrey, really love your card, great fishiness!! Jill x

Faye said...

Loving the bright colours! xxx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Oh Audrey... you coloured that fish so beautifully! I love it! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

Melanie said...

Super cute fun card!!

fairie said...

This is such a cute card. I love the sentiment. Great work.