Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

BUGABOO STAMPS - OLDY BUT GOODY THURSDAY!


It's Thursday and that means it's OLDY BUT GOODY day at BUGABOO STAMPS.  Make sure you head on over to BUGABOO CHALLENGE BLOG and check out what the DT has created for today.
I chose this ADORABLE image of bear dressed as bee.  (Sorry, don't have actual image name).  I colored him with copics and also used Atyou Spicas and stickles for the flowers and wings.  Image printed on GP white 110 and cut with QuicKutz die as is black background.  CS is SU basic black and pumpkin pie.  Pumpkin pie is embossed with Cuttlebug EF.  DP is Basic Grey and buttons are from My Favorite Things.  Really pleased at the result on this one.  Let me know what you think!

I also am playing along with the following challenges:
TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES - sketch and COOKING IT UP WITH KATIE - recipe challenge - wings, petals and pink.

14 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great card Audrey ! I love the image and the glitter too ! Fab colours ! Smiles from Catherine

Jenny said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the glitter flowers! Nice color combos!

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Beautiful cute card!

Katie said...

So sweet and I love the embossed background.
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute Audrey! I love this image, I have it printed and was ready to do something with it. Oh the best intentions.... Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

marsha said...

This is just so CUTE! I love this image and your DP and buttons look great!

Hugs, Marsha

jimlynn said...

OH SO CUTE! Love this little guy. What a fabulous card you've made. I really like the patterned paper and of course, the buttons, just give it the POP! Wonderful.
Lynn

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Super cute Audry! Love your embossing on this & the buttons! Thanks for playing at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Very cute Audrey. I love the coloring and the embossing. Sorry i havent been around to comment, I have been out of town. Oh and I did get my candy.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

This is way cute Audrey! I love the glittery accents on the image! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

Crafteezee said...

Really cute card. Thanks for cooking it up with Katie. Hugs Tracy x

Marilyn said...

This is super cute!

Rae Anne said...

Awesome! Awesome!! AWESOME!!! I love this card Hippie! :D MWAH!

Mary said...

Your card is super cute and has all the required ingredients. Thanks for cooking it up with Katie!