Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

NEW CHALLENGE AT AI FACTORY - NON-TRADITIONAL SHAPE

Hello Everyone!  It has been HOT, HOT, HOT here in Ohio - temps. in the 90s and SUPER humid.  Even with the A/C on, my house is still stifling and I'm sweaty all the time - ick.  Anyway, it is time for a new challenge at AI FACTORY this week and the theme is Non-traditional shaped card, which means no squares or rectangle cards.  To play along, go to our AI FACTORY CHALLENGE BLOG and enter your project using our linky tool.  You have until next Weds., June 30 at 10:30pm.  Remember, you don't have to use an AI FACTORY image, but if you'd like to, stop by AI FACTORY STORE where you'll find tons of AMAZING images as well as a GREAT selection of FREEBIES:)

If you want to know everything that's going on with AI FACTORY as well as some other GREAT stamp companies, make sure and visit our NEW AI FACTORY COMMUNITY, you'll meet lots of WONDERFUL people there too!
This is the outside of my card.  I used this really cool textured paper, but for some reason, I could not get a good picture of it on the outside of the card.  You will see it better in the inside picture.  I used a Quickutz die for this, added some bling from Michael's and then cut out my AI FACTORY image with scissors after coloring her with Copics, Gelly Roll and Aytou Spica pens.

Here is the inside of my card.  Now you can see the cool paper I chose:)  I computer generated the sentiment and cut it out with nesties.  Thanks so much for looking and please let me know what you think.  Also, don't forget to enter your project at AI FACTORY CHALLENGE BLOG.  Can't wait to see what you create!!:)


5 comments:

Jill said...

Love your shaped card Audrey, such a cute image! Jill x

Me said...

Great card,love the paper and your coloring.

Grtzz Marjon

Anonymous said...

Fab card Audrey!! I love the shape you used!! Blessings and Hugs!

Cindy N. said...

Great idea for the shape. Changes from the square, rectangle or round. Thanks for the idea. Love your image - lots of glitter. Lovely!

bernietom47 said...

Love this card. Sweet image, I'm going to go check out AI FACTORY COMMUNITY.
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie