Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, July 4, 2010

CHI CHI MEMORIES - HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

I have EXCITING news!  I will be a GUEST DESIGNER for July and August at CHI CHI MEMORIES - YAY!  I have been a fan of CHI CHI MEMORIES ever since they opened, so I am SUPER EXCITED to be able to work with Natalie, the owner and creator of CHI CHI MEMORIES as well as THE OTHER DT MEMBERS:)

For my first project, I got to work with 4th of July Boy.  I LOVE the cute images, clip art and other accessories available at CHI CHI MEMORIES SHOP.  Another great thing is that the CHI CHI MEMORIES blog, shop, and community can all be found in one place - all you need to do is click the links at the top of the web page to get where you want to go.

I decided to make a free standing pop up for my card.  I had never made one of these before and was surprised at how easy it was - I just followed the tutorial on SPLITCOAST, which you can find HERE.
I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and then daubed the edges with SU brilliant blue ink.  CS is SU Brilliant Blue, Bazzill textured red and GP white 110.  Stickers are Jolee Boutique, sentiment is computer generated and daubed with CTMH Holiday red.  Buttons are from pack of white buttons from Michael's.  Also used a We R Memory keepers large eyelet, 2 SU punches and ribbon from my stash.  Hope you like it, and please let me know what you think:)

9 comments:

Vickie said...

Cool card! I should probably expand my knowledge on techniques. That image is so adorable!

Me said...

What a great pop up card,love how you did it,great card.

Hugzz Marjon

Anonymous said...

Love your card!! So excited to see your ccm creations for the next 2 months!! Hugs!

Cindy N. said...

Beautiful card. Happy 4th of July to you and your family. Hugs.

fairie said...

Hahaha...what an adorable card. The little boy is so cute.

coldwaters2 said...

Hey Audrey I am working with you on this team as well then lol, lovely news a big congratulations and just loving this pop up card the image you have coloured beautifully I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Natalie Tong said...

Welcome to the team Audrey! it's a cute project you've made =)

Kerry said...

Hooray Audrey!!! Welcome to the team!!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Welcome to the team, Audrey! This is a fabulous pop-up card... totally forgot about this one and will have to try it out sometime. Great job!!