Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, August 6, 2010

SPESCH STAMPS, CHALLENGE ENTRIES, ETC.

I have been doing a lot of coloring lately - find it soooo RELAXING!!  Meanwhile, I have colored so many images, that I need to make some cards using them:)  The first card I worked on tonight features this adorabe image from SPESCH STAMPS.  I found this AWESOME Stamp Company surfing through blogs and they were sponsoring a challenge on a blog (sorry do not remember which one).  Anyway, I immediately fell in love with these images and had to purchase some and share them with you all.  They are also having a DT call, so you'll definitely want to stop by and check them out!!  You can find the SPESCH STAMPS BLOG HERE
For my card, I chose to use SUMMER GIRL by Max digi.  I just love all the detail in this image - check out the adorable sandals!!  I colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  I like to experiment with different hair colors - get sick of always having the same hair colors - and I think this pink hair suits the image perfectly.  I cut her out using Nesties.  Sentiment is from Unity, stamped with SU rose red and daubed with SU not quite navy and cut with Quickutz die.  Ribbon is SU Kraft tafetta ribbon.  Papers are SU Kraft, Not quite navy, which is embossed with Cuttlebug EF, and bashful blue.  DP is SU rose red print and blue from a combo pack of SU DP.  I sure hope you like it, had a lot of fun with this card!!

This also was made for the following challenges:
CARDS & THINGS - Color challenge - not quite navy, rose red, kraft, bashful blue
STAMP SOMETHING - Inspiration photo - I picked up the colors from the photo.
DARE U 2 DIGI STAMP - digi plus sketch

6 comments:

Jill said...

Wow Audrey, love the colour of her hair! Jill x

Judith Veldhuizen said...

great card! I really love the cute stamp you used!!

Me said...

Beautyful card,great coloring and paper.

Grtzz Marjon

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Oh so cute! Beautiful papers and embossing, and a lovely image,beautifully coloured.
Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week at DU2DS.
Sylvia x

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow this is super cute. I love the hair. Your colouring is fabulous.
mwah
Trace

Krista said...

Cute card ! Thanks for playing along with C&T !