Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

CRAFTY HO CHALLENGE TIME - THEME OF WORLD PEACE

Woo Hoo, a NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE.  In honor of the UN's Celebration of WORLD PEACE DAY on Sept. 21st, our THEME this week is WORLD PEACE.  I chose to make this bookmark as my project.  I used Doodlebug Designs DP, and image from BUGABOO STAMPS STORE, which I colored with Copics.  Background CS is SU gable green and pixie pink that I cut out with nesties.  Sentiment is computer generated and cut with nesties, daubed with SU gable green.  Ribbon is from my fellow DT member MICHELE L..  Thanks for looking!  You have until Saturday, Sept. 11 at 11:59pm to enter your project at CRAFTY HOs' BLOG.  I can't wait to see what you create!!

This project was also made for the following challenges:
RAISE THE BAR - something from your blog - My blog title is "PEACE, LOVE & CRAFTING"
CCEE STAMPERS - bookmark
CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - related to book
DRUNKEN STAMPERS - Serenity Now!

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! I love that paper! I have to bling out my little chicks BFF and she asked me to use a Peace sign! I will be in search of the same paper!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers this week!

Rosalee said...

Cute Image Audrey. And that paper u used is out-a-sight.
Hugs, Rosalee

Larisa said...

nice job!! Very bright colours - this looks great!!

Larisa said...

Just I wanted to know who won in your candy? It is closed on Sept 2nd, but today it is Sept 6th already... ??????

Lorraine said...

this is a great project and such a fun image and great colours too xx

Nikki said...

Awe it's a cute tag/bookmark so bright and colorful :)

CarlaKH said...

How fabulous and what a great design- love your blog too.
So glad you joined us at Raise the Bar!

~*Joni said...

Audrey how cute is this? I think this image sums you up perfectly, I love how this all came together as inspiration by your blog title. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Raise The Bar! URLooking Good!!
~*Joni RTB DT