Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday with WHOOPSI DAISY:)

Worked on a card earlier this week for some challenges and just wanted to get it posted before those challenges are over, PLUS, I really like the card. 
I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut out with Marianne's die and nesties for SU gable green.  Base CS is SU tempting turquoise, not sure where pink and purple CS came from - were in my stash.  Sentiment is rubber stamp, colored stamp with SU tempting turquoise marker.  Brads are Doodlebug design, ribbon is SU , yellow pearls are Prima and strand of pearls are from JoAnn.  Hope you like this, I just LOVE all these colors:)

This card is also for the following challenges:
CRAFTY EMMA - flowers
ONE STITCH AT A TIME - girly or rainbow colors
PARTY TIME TUESDAYS brads plus b-day sentiment
PENNY CHALLENGES - happy birthday
CRAFTALICIOUS - purple and green

10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I found your blog from loves crafts forever! Love the colors on this card! I am now a follower!
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Gorgeous colours Audrey, love that knotted ribbon as well. Jill x

Emma said...

A gorgeous card, lovely colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Tanya said...

So cute, great colors. I love those brads.

~jan said...

The colors on this card are fantastic! Just lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Kristie W. said...

Cute card, love all the neat brads you used!
Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

paige said...

Cute girly card! I agree the brads are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Courtney said...

This is super cute Audrey! What fun colors! Thanks for playing along with our Birthday Challenge at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, the colours look beautiful. Thanks for joining us over at Craftalicious
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

Crafteezee said...

Super card, love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious this week. Hugs Tracy x