Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY FLOWER POWER CHALLENGE!

I am sitting in my computer room that has an outside wall to my right and am listening to the sound of ice falling off trees and crashing down.  It is so weird, this storm that has taken over a good part of the US.  My yard looks like an ice pond as far as the eye can see.  The dogs cannot get any traction when they go out to potty.  Right now, I am lucky we have power - my parents who live less than 10 miles away have no power.

Speaking of power, there is a NEW CHALLENGE today at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE BLOG and it is FLOWER POWER!!  I chose the Spring Fairy image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY SHOP this week.  I wish it were spring here!!

You will have until Tues., February 15 at 12pm EST to enter your challenge project at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE BLOG.  You are not required to use a DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY image, but we'd sure love to see one!!


I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with Nesties then added Stickles, Liquid Pearl and a la mode glitter glue.  Flowers are from Prima.  SU melon mambo is base of card, DP is JillieBean and Nesties cut piece behind image is Bazzill textured.  Sentiment is from Clear and Simple stamps, stamped in SU melon mambo and cut with nesties.  Hope you like it and that you play along with our challenge:)

Other challenges entered:

DELICIOUS DOODLES - spots and stripes
DIGI'S WITH ATTITUDE! - include digi person
PHINDY'S PLACE - sketch
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - get warmed up
CRAFTY EMMA'S - bold and bright
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - anything goes plus flowers
SCRAP-CREATIONS - friendship
TOP TIP TUESDAY - anything girlie
MAGICAL MONDAYS - use flowers plus angel/fairy
OOH-LA-LA CREATIONS - 3 of a kind (flowers)

3 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card - I love that image xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable card Audrey, love this sweet image!
Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Sieta said...

Beautiful card.
Hugs Sieta