Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CRAFTY HOs' SKETCH CHALLENGE

A NEW CHALLENGE is going on at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE and this week is a SKETCH CHALLENGE with a sketch created by me:)  You have until 11:59pm on Saturday, March 26 to enter the challenge.  We can't wait to see what you create!!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


I LOVE this image from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP of Baby Dumpling in Pram.  I colored the image with Promarkers and Paper Pieced with polka dot paper from My Mind's Eye.  Pink flower paper is DIGI PAPER and SENTIMENT also from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  Pearls are Prima, image cut with Nesties as is background paper, sentiment and corners cut with EK Success and SU punches.  Ribbon is from Making Memories.  I hope you like it!

Other challenges entered include:

THE PAPER VARIETY - Tic Tac Toe (baby theme, spring colors, make a card)
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - it's a mom thing
MAKE IT MONDAY - anything goes


8 comments:

Larisa said...

Nice sketch) The card is gorgerous! very nice pape!))) Love it is so much positive!)))

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! I love baby cards! I entered this challenge!

Uta said...

what a sweet baby-card - great work.

mindy gallagher said...

Very cute card!!! I've got a nephew due in a few days so I need to get on it & make a card!! Thanks for playing with us at TPV this week!!

Linda Wescott said...

Really cute, love the colours and your take on the sketch too. Had a look at a few of your cards and adore the bright cheerfulness of them. Welcome to the Feline Team. Hugs lin

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Audrey. Such a cute image .Love your take on the sketch . thanks for sharing again and linking to Michelle's Make it Monday .

XXOO AMY said...

so cute! thank you for playing along with us at TPV!

Suzy said...

Isn't that baby the sweetest?! Thanks for playing along at TPV! Come back tomorrow for another challenge/prize :)