Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

*BLOG CANDY WINNERS*

Here are my winners for the WEDDING DAY and EARTH DAY CANDIES plus I have added some BONUSES since ALL of my followers are FANTASTIC!!

Please contact me by e-mail (found on my profile page) with your mailing address.  I will send a confirmation e-mail that I have received your address and will later e-mail you when your candy is sent.  I have 4 children who are almost done with school for the summer (next Fri. is their last day) and so my schedule is a bit unpredictable as to how long it takes for me to send candy.  REST ASSURED, everyone of my candy winners has ALWAYS received their candy and you will too.  Thanks again for playing along and NEW CANDY will be announced soon:)

WEDDING DAY CANDY:

#43 GLENNIS

EARTH DAY CANDY:

#35 DORA

BONUS:

#156 SUSANNE SVENSSON
#226 GOLDIE
#14 REGENA
#50 RENE/CT GIRL
#182 IRENE
#142 JULIE

9 comments:

Larisa said...

Congrats to all)))

Unknown said...

OMG I won !!! Woo hoo thank you so much Audrey, I am so excited to have won, I can't believe it... I'm going to go buy me a lottery ticket he he :)))

Hugs
xxx

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia said...

Wow !! congrats to all winners!!!

Audrey you received my email???

hugs
claudia

Irene said...

Hallo Audry,

TWICE a lovely surprise today...first you became a follower and now I read my name as a bonus winner, joohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am extremely curious what it might be ?????
I am not at home and use this tiny notebook at the moment bit I will email you tomorrow!!
THANKS!!!
Hug from Holland, Irene

Gerda said...

Congratz to all of you!!! Audrey, thanks for the fun candy!!

Susanne said...

Thank you very much Audrey ... For beeing a follower and also that I won, it´s my world's happiest moment and my stomach tingle so lovely.
A big Congratulations to you others who won.

Wish you all a wonderful weekend! HUGS Susanne

Julie said...

Yay me!! I won!!! Thanks very much!!! Hooray!! Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!!!

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats to ALL the winners, enjoy x

PS.. I have candy up for grabs too.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Glennis F said...

Thank you so much Audrey - I am super excited to win this fantastic prize. You are so generous. Congratulations to the other winners