Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NEW CHALLENGE AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY - ON THE WINGS OF A...

We have a NEW CHALLENGE going on at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY and our theme this time is "On the Wings of A..."  For my card, I have chosen DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY image "Dark Angel" and have tried to give her a bit of a goth feeling and then contrast that with very bright papers and accessories.  I hope you like it and will come join our challenge.  You have until Tuesday, June 14 to link your projects.

To join our challenge, please enter your project at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY.  You are not required to use a DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY image, but using one will give you an additional opportunity to be our DT pick and get a gift cert. to our AWESOME DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY SHOP.



I used DCWV and Fancy Pants Designs DP, Coredinations CS, Sassafrass Lass button flower, lacey ribbon from my stash, stickers from K and Co. and Sentiment from Fiskars.  Image colored with Copics, Atyou Spicas and Martha Stewart Metallic pens then Judi Kins glaze used for wings.
Other challenges entered:

A SPOONFULL OF SUGAR - flower power
STAMP SOMETHING - use a sentiment
2 SISTERS CHALLENGE - anything goes
ALL SORTS - things with wings
BUGABOO'S CATCH THE BUG - bright colors
CARD POSITIONING SYSTEMS - sketch

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Wow Audrey, wonderful coloring on that great image. I'm loving your dp and embellishments...all the elements that you've put together on this card really make it a gorgeous creation.

Tanya said...

Great card! Fab coloring, and I love the background paper, oh and I love the flowers. Way to rock it girl!!

Glennis F said...

Great colours Audrey and what a lovely image.
I have sent you an email regarding winning the candy - I was so excited to see my name drawn - thank you so much