Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

IT'S THURSDAY, WHICH MEANS SHOWCASE TIME AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!

Happy Thursday morning all.  Please accept my apologies if you have tried to e-mail me in the last 48 hours and have not gotten a response.  My life continues to be a bit crazy - yesterday an AOL issue prevented me from accessing e-mail for most of the day and I now have over 400 items in my inbox! 

Anyway, I want to share with you my card for Thursday Showcase over at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG.  I have chosen to combine 3 images today - plain window, Christmas gifts and Angel Donita - you can find them all at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  Remember, we are have a BIG SALE over there, so head on over!!


I love combining my DIGITAL DELIGHTS images, using GIMP.  I have colored everything with Copics and Fiskars glitter gel pens, cut out with Nesties and daubed with Memento ink.  Sentiment can also be found at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP - I have added a red circle around the sentiment using MS Word and then it is cut and decorated using Nellies dies.  Papers are Coredinations, Bazzill and DP from Imaginisce.  Satin ribbon is from Offray.  I hope you like it!

Also, we have a NEW CHALLENGE this week at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and come play along:)

Additional challenges entered to follow....

11 comments:

Tina Makuc said...

Beautiful card Audrey!!
I love the images and the papers you used are great!!
Hugs, TinaM

Wendy Hall said...

Adorable Audrey:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card
Audrey
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This little angel is so cute and I love the window, great job combining all the digital images!

Sandra H said...

Hi Audrey, beautiful card love the cute image:) Sandra H

Crafty Loops said...

Terrific card as always Audrey. Lee x

Anne said...

cute as a button Audrey.

Anke said...

lovely card. I love the colours.
hugs Tessa & Anke

sandra said...

Sweet card!
Great details!
Hugs!
Sandra!

franzesjoi said...

super cutie!!!! great colouring :)

Iverova said...

beautiful card! Angel incredible! The palette of higher praise!