Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

RECIPE CHALLEGE AT SEW MANY CARDS

It’s time for a NEW CHALLENGE at SEW MANY CARDS and this week we have a RECIPE CHALLENGE – 2 DESIGNER PAPERS and 4 OR MORE GEMS.  Can’t wait to see what you create!

Our challenge runs until Sunday, February 26 at 10pm CST.  You are not required to use an image from SEW MANY CARDS SHOP, but we’d LOVE to see one!

For my creation, I chose BUCKET OF FLOWERS from SEW MANY CARDS SHOP new February releases.  I LOVE this wonderful image and had such fun coloring it with my Copics.  I cut with Nesties and daubed with Memento ink.  Sentiment from Northwoods, cut with Nesties.  Gems from my stash.  Cuttlebug folder used for embossed triangle, all paper from Darice and DP from K and Co.  Hope you like and will come play along!!

Additional challenges:
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS – 2 different/designer papers
USE IT TUESDAY – birthday and use hoarded supplies (gems and DP)
INCY WINCY DESIGNS – birthday
MY GRAFICO – flowers
KENNY K'S CHALLENGE – emboss it
ONE STITCH AT A TIME – use a digi
PAPER SUNDAES – birthday
ROBYN'S FETISH – pretty in pink
STAMPIN SISTERS IN CHRIST – image is flower/contains flowers
WILLOW SKETCHIE CHALLENGE – sketch

15 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun birthday card.

Jennifer said...

Such a lovely pail of flowers! I love doing this in the summer! I love the bright papers you've used and the different coloured rhinestones!

Sandra H said...

Hi Audrey, Your card makes the time feel like spring with all those lovely flowers in your pot! great card again!!:) Sandra H

Crafty Loops said...

What a beautiful bucket of flowers.....its making me wish for Spring to hurry up and get here. Lee xx

Bea said...

Gorgeous card, love all the colours on it :o)

Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's this week

Bea

Susie Little said...

A Super fun card thank you for playing "Emboss It!" at KKKG!xx

Hazel said...

It's a lovely image and a super bright and cheery card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Cindy Groh said...

Pretty card Audrey. I love the dry embossed corner. I will have to try and remember that idea. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

happyscrapper said...

This is a beauriful birthday card. The flowers are colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Robyn's Fetish, and hope to see you back next week.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at Robyn's Fetish

Edwina said...

I love your card! That image is lovely. I love the way you colored it. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown

arjette said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's!!!

gr. arjette.

Made by Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Audrey and your image is fabulous with great colouring :) It's lovely and sunny as I type this and your image is perfect for a spring card.

Many thanks for joining in with our Digi or Don't challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Audrey I so love this beautiful, colourful card, that image is wonderful, so are the papers and design, super card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the papers. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very pretty card.love the bucket of flowers.tfs