Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, March 16, 2012

USE A SENTIMENT AT CARDMADFAIRY

Lots going on here today on the blog!  First, I am pleased to announce that I am returning to DT at CARDMADFAIRY'S DIGI DAYS.  I was on Jenni’s very first DT and I am really excited to be working with her and the rest of the DT at CARDMADFAIRY again!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today over at CARDMADFAIRY'S DIGI DAYS and it is to ADD A SENTIMENT.  You have 2 weeks to play along and remember images from CARDMADFAIRY SHOP are not required to play along, but if you use one, you can enter our challenge as many times as you like.  If you use an image from another company, you can enter once and it MUST be a DIGI.  Hope you will come join our challenge!!

For my card today, I have used CARDMADFAIRY SHOP image “Zac” and the sentiment You Rock, also from the shop.    I printed the sentiment on acetate, which I have never run through the printer before – got a special kind specifically for my type of printer, and I am really please with the result!  I cut it out with scissors and attached using Vellum tape runner.  Image is colored with Copics and cut using Nesties.  Embossed piece done with my new Spellbinders embossing folder.  DP from Basic Grey and buttons from bag o’ buttons.  Ribbon is Offray and CS is Darice,  Hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional Challenges entered:
AUD SENTIMENTS – sentiment and song related
BELLI CHALLENGE – clean and simple
RIBBON CAROUSEL CHALLENGE – sketch

DIGI DOODLE SHOP’S BEST – people
DRS DESIGNS – clean and simple
CARD MAKIN’ MAMAS – buttons
FUN WITH SHAPES AND MORE – stripes
HOT SHOT CRAFT – ribbon
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS – male card
WAGS 'N WHISKERS - green

13 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the star. TFS.

Jenni said...

Great to have you back Audrey, love your card!
Jenni x

Jennifer said...

This is great! I love your embossed background and how you added your sentiment!

Mary J said...

He is so cool Audrey, love this!

Karen Petitt said...

Audrey that's fab - great card for a young male! Fab use of colour hugs Karen x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations on going back and what a fab card great for a male Audrey:) x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love you fun card- the image is perfect for so many guys! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli for the CAS challenge!

craftymum said...

A super card. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our "Ribbon" challenge

hugs Sarah x

Seija said...

It's a so wonderful card, lik the Image. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fun with shapes and more.
XOXO Michi

Anne said...

Aud this is smashing, A brilliant male card.
Hope you've had a lovely Mother's Day and thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and good luck
Anne x

Michelle B. said...

Fab male card and love the distressed background. Great job on the sentiment too! So glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments!

Julie said...

Amazing card - love how you've done the sentiment - It looks great! xx