Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 16, 2012

THURSDAY SHOWCASE AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!

Why does every week seem to go so quickly?  Although I have thought it was Thursday all day today, I still can’t believe it’s Weds.  My kids go back to school next week, and although I will miss them, it will be nice for them to be back with their friends and learning things again!  Also, I could use some time to myself!!

We have a new SHOWCASE THURSDAY for you this week at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I am super excited to share my creation.  I have been trying to use items from my stash that I usually forget I have and I have used a couple on this week’s creation.  I chose School girl and School boy images, sentiment from School sentiments set and blackboard from school accessories set – all of which can be found at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP .

Everything is colored with Copics and I used Lifestyle Crafts dies on the image, backing, pink pieces and scalloped ovals that flowers are on.  Other cuts were made with Nesties.  Flowers are Petaloo, pins from Little Yellow Bicycle, pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts and clothes pin and ribbon from my stash.  CS is SU and Bazzill and DP is DCWV.  I have also based the color scheme on this one from Design Seeds.  Sure hope you like it.
 holiday hues
Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!

Additional Challenges:
 PAPER PRETTIES – square cards (5.5 x 5.5)
PENNY’S PAPER CRAFTY – back to school
WHIMSY INSPIRATION – lots of layers (9)
CARDS AND MORE – anything goes
SCRAP CREATIONS – kids theme
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY – spots and stripes
USE IT TUESDAY – all about school plus hoarded supplies (flowers, designer papers, die cuts)
365 CARDS – square card and at least 2 squares on card
CRITTER SKETCH – use digi
GRAPHICAT – choose any sketch

21 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Fabulous card Audrey, I love pink and red together. Great colour combination. Lee x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Aud and love the images.
Hugs Linda

Julia said...

Beautiful, love the coloring and the background!

Wendy Hall said...

So cute Audrey:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sandra H said...

What a fabulous card .....wonder how true that sentiment is....lol great card xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Great card Audrey. I love the colors on this. Great job with the image!
Glad to be on the team with you.
Tammy DD DT

Jennifer said...

Wonderful fun card Audrey! I love the images you chose and the layout is great! I homeschool, but things do settle down when they begin lessons. I'm looking forward to that to!

Joey said...

Fab card Audrey, these kiddies are just so cute! Joey xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Adorable image!

:: BlueInks :: said...

What an adorable card! I love the colors and your use of embellies. Great job!

Dobra said...

Very very wonderful work
Beautifully painted stamp
Your work is very stunning

Marlene Atkinson said...

Fab card Audrey, looking forward to working with you at the Stamping Boutique. New DT Member Marlene

Mary J said...

Such an adorable card, Audrey! Love her red hair!

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Audrey. Such cute images and I love the papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. pat K.x

Cathy Dineen said...

Really cute! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Wow, lots going on in this card, way to combine lots of fun elements. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

Caz said...

This is gorgeous, Thank you for joining us at Penny's Papercrafty, and good luck.

Caz PPC DT

Pysselbus said...

Such a pretty card!! The image looks great and you done such a great job using both the sketch and the color scheme.

Hugs
Linda

Claudia said...

Hi Audrey, what a lovely "school" card. Love the stamp, your colouration and all your lovely details.
Thank you very much for joining us at Cards und More Challenge.
Hugs Claudia

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! soo cute love the colours!!