Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, February 21, 2013

THURSDAY SHOWCASE AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS

Here I am, back again today with a new SHOWCASE THURSDAY for you at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I am so excited to share my creation with you. I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT gals’ creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!

My card today features DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP image “Roxy at Easter” and is colored with Copics, Shihan makers and Ranger Glossy Accents added for eggs in basket.  I have chosen Core-dinations CS and DP from My Mind’s Eye.  Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and cut with Amuse die.  Flowers are Petaloo and pearls are Prima.  Sure hope you like it!!

Additional Challenges:
BAFFIES KREATIVLADEN – purple and green
FAB N FUNKY – flower power
LITTLE RED WAGON – totally teddies
THE PAPER SHELTER – celebrations
PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGES  - anything goes
STAMPAVIE AND MORE – lots of layers (10)
THE PERFECT SENTIMENT – floral fantasia
LOVES RUBBER STAMPS – lots of layers (10)
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS – Easter
DIGI SKETCH – sketch

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

What a gorgeous card Audrey l like how you have coloured your images and the Glossy Accents looks so good on the eyes greatly coloured background papers and a lovely layout x

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Audrey!
This is absolutely darling! Love all the details and your coloring is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Lisa

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card.

valou250809 said...

Wonderful card! I love your mix colours! it's spring!