Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, March 25, 2013

FANCY FOLDS CHALLENGE AT DIGI MAKEOVER

We have a NEW CHALLENGE PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS DIGI MAKEOVER CHALLENGE and this week we are looking for FANCY FOLDS creations.  I always love fancy folds challenges because I really enjoy seeing what everyone creates, and I’m always looking to try something new! 

You don’t have to use a PAPER MAKEUP SHOP image, but you MUST use a DIGI to come play along.  PAPER MAKEUP SHOP has an amazing selection of cute digis, so I hope you will check it out! Also, if you use a PAPER MAKEUP SHOP digi and are chosen the winner, you will get 2 bonus images in addition to the 3 images prize, so 5 total!  You have til 9pm EST on Sunday, March 31 to come play along, can’t wait to see what you create.



For my card this week, I have chosen PAPER MAKEUP SHOP digis “Last Minute and Moody for Fun.”  I love the sentiment because it definitely suits me – I rarely get things done ahead of time, just now how I operateWinking smile  I cut sentiment out with Lifestyle Crafts die and daubed with Memento ink.  Flowers are from my stash, CS is Core-dinations, DP is Lilly Bette and American Crafts.  Ribbon is from Paper Mart.  Image colored with Copics, cut with Nellie’s die and distressed with Memento Ink.  This fold is a variation on a Z fold or a concertina fold.  I hope you like it and hope you will come join our challenge!!

Additional Challenges:

CRAFTY BLOGGERS NETWORK - spring/pastels
EUREKA STAMPS – it’s in the words
FOREVER FRIENDS – girls
INCY WINCY DESIGNS – pastels
LOVE TO CREATE – pastels
MY GRAFICO – anything goes
613 AVENUE CREATE – anything goes
CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS PAINT – anything goes
ECLECTIC ELLAPU – whimsy or funny
ONE STITCH AT A TIME – use a digi

16 comments:

Jan said...

Fabulous card Audrey xx Jan

NickScrapShack said...

This is so well made. Love the papers and you coloured the girl beautiful!

Crafterkhush said...

This is amazing.. Love the PPs and the sentiment is brilliant.. great work Audrey... Am a huge fan of fancy folds... I would have loved to give it a shot.. Unfortunately won't be able to.. :(

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the fold you used and the fun image.

jan farnworth said...

really nice fancy folding.

Uta said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the folding and the image looks so great.
Hugs, Uta

Sandra H said...

Awwww this fold is stunning your card is amazing xx

Mei said...

Such a fancy card! Seems like you spent a lot of time on it! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Card Crew DT

Unknown said...

Just beautiful, Audrey!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Laine said...

Such a fabulous creation. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
Laine
xx

Clairebears said...

What a lovely card - I love different fold cards too! That image is brilliant :0)
Thanks for playing along with us at Forever Friends One for the Girls Challenge and good luck :0)
Love Clairebears x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors you used. It's wonderful!!! Thanks for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!! Good luck :) I hope we see you again in our next challenge!!!

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT

mags said...

A beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
Mags
x

amanda phillips said...

That is just cool! Thank you so much for sharing with us over at love to create challenges.
Amanda LTCDT

Josephine said...

Beautiful! Love all the flowery papers.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

This is brilliant love it. TFS with us Eclectics this week. Hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine aka Ellapu