Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, March 4, 2013

THINGS THAT FLY CHALLENGE AT DIGI MAKEOVER!

Good morning everyone!  Another Monday, perhaps my least favorite day of the week – can never seem to get going on Mondays! 

Good news is that we have a NEW CHALLENGE PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS DIGI MAKEOVER CHALLENGE and this week we are looking for THINGS THAT FLY!  You can use anything that flies – fairies, airplanes, hot air balloons, butterflies, etc. – just make sure if flies and it will qualify for our challenge!

You don’t have to use a PAPER MAKEUP SHOP image, but you MUST use a DIGI to come play along. PAPER MAKEUP SHOP has an amazing selection of cute digis, so I hope you will check it out! You have til 9pm EST on Sunday, March 10 to come play along, can’t wait to see what you create.

For my card this week, I have chosen PAPER MAKEUP SHOP image “Danni.”  I love this beautiful image and have colored her with Copics and Recollections glitter pen.  I have added Prima flowers with Darice bling centers and also Prima bling on the side.  Image cut with Lifestyle Crafts die and daubed with Memento ink.  Papers are Bazzill CS and The Paper Studio DP.  Sentiment, cut with Nesties, is from Memory Box and lacey ribbon is from my stash.  Sure hope you like it and will come join us!

Additional Challenges:
HANNA AND FRIENDS – sketch

4 comments:

jan farnworth said...

very sweet card audrey you did a great job i love all the bright colors.

Ardilla said...

Beautiful, love your cute card :)
Hugs,
Ardilla

Sandra H said...

Aooh So sweet is your card and image xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.