Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 29, 2013

SKETCH CHALLENGE AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET!

It's time for a NEW CHALLENGE at LITTLE MISS MUFFET and as always, the DT gals have made some amazing samples to inspire you! You will definitely want to pop on over and check those out.

This time at LITTLE MISS MUFFET we have this awesome sketch!  You will love working with this one, it's tons of fun:)  You have until Tuesday, Septembet 10 at 11:59pm CST to come enter your projects at LITTLE MISS MUFFET. Our challenge rules have changed - please check them out in the sidebar at LITTLE MISS MUFFET.

Reminder, we have a FACEBOOK FAN PAGE and we sure hope you will join us – just click the link to go there – LITTLE MISS MUFFET ON FACEBOOK.



Today I used LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS rubber stamp Nora Claire Hatter along with rubber stamp sentiment also available at LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS.  I have colored this beautiful image with my Copics and cut her out with scissors.  I used DP from SU and CS from Bazzill.  Circles and frame behind image cut with Nesties.  I used a Cuttlebug EF on the frame.  Sentiment is cut with Paper Smooches die.  I added a Prima flower and pearls, ribbon is from SU.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I really like the colours on this one Audrey :)

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Audrey! Love the color combo and fun image!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous coloured image x