Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

VALENTINE'S WISHES USING DIGIS FROM WHIMSY STAMPS

Hi everyone, today is my DT day on the Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog, so I hope you will head over there and check out my post as well as the other DT gals' posts.  Also, still time to play along in our SOMETHING NEW challenge, so hope you will join us for that as well.

We are still dealing with frigid temperatures here as my kids will be missing their 8th day of school this winter, and 4th in the last 6 school days ugh!  Additionally, this means 3 make up days over summer, boo!

Anyway, today I want to share a Valentine's card I made with a fun fold I discovered last week while going through some printouts I had in my craft drawer of cards I wanted to try.  Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the fold nor do I know where I got the idea from, so I apologize for that.  This fold is fun because it is pretty simple, but looks like it took more effort:)


I chose to use Valentine's as the inspiration for my card today, and I am using the digital stamp set Young Love by Crissy Armstrong available at Whimsy Stamps Store.  The set comes with 3 different digital images and I have merged them together using GIMP.    Image is colored with Copics and I also added Atyou Spica clear pen to the inside of the flowers for some added sparkle.  Then I cut the image out with scissors.  Sentiment is from My Craft Spot and cut with Nestie, heart sticker on top of card is Jolee's Boutique, bling on the bottom is from my stash.  CS is SU and DP is from my stash.  Sure hope you like it and will check out all the fabulous images available at Whimsy Stamps Store!!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Audrey! Great design, and such a sweet image! :o)

Sandra H said...

Weather seems bad all over Audrey........l love your card x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and a very beautiful card Audrey.

gr karin

Carole Pollard said...

Love your card today gorgeous image and great shape just fab Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a sweet image! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a sweet card.