Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

EASTER CHALLENGE AT WHIMSY STAMPS!

I'm pleased to announce that we have a NEW CHALLENGE today at WHIMSY STAMPS BLOG and it is EASTER - Bunnies, Chicks, etc.!    Hope you will come play along at WHIMSY STAMPS BLOG as well as check out all the gorgeous creations from the DT.

Please remember to mention our challenge with a link to WHIMSY STAMPS BLOG on your blog post.  Anyone can enter using any image, but you are limited to 3 entries per person.   Sure hope you will come join the fun!

Don't forget to check out our NEW Digital Releases from


this month at Whimsy Stamps Store.  All Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality. You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.


My creation uses "Bunny Boxer Bum" from the FUNNY BUNNIES SET New Release from the Crissy’s Digis collection.  There are a bunch of cute bunnies to choose from in the set, but I couldn't resist this one which that adorable fluffy tail - I made it extra fluffy by using Flower Soft on it.  Image is colored with Copics and then cut with scissors.  Background is DP from IN THE COUNTRY BY MICHELE ROOS which can also be found at Whimsy Stamps Store.  Sentiment is from a rubber stamp in my stash.  CS is SU and Bazzill.  Sun cut using Sizzix die and polka dot DP from My Little Yellow Bicycle.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along:)

5 comments:

Sara I. said...

Adorable! Love the scene you created!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and wonderful card Audrey.

gr karin

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous card

Sandra H said...

So cute Audrey is your card

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card I love it especially that fab sentiment Love and Happy Crafting Carole x