Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, March 21, 2014

SAMI STAMPS HAS NEW RELEASES!!

Happy Friday everyone!   Yay, it is almost the weekend:)

We have a NEW RELEASE today at SAMI STAMPS - Easter Fun!   I sure hope you will visit SAMI STAMPS and check out all the DT gals projects - you will adore them:) You can find ALL of Sami's Stamps on ETSY at SAMI STAMPS SHOP and they are available for instant download!!



Our Current Challenge is USE SOME GREEN and here are our rules to enter:


You have until the end of March to come play along.  We have a NEW $2 deal and Freebie with purchase offer as well, so hope you will check those out:)

I have made 2 cards this week using SAMI STAMPS SHOP New Release images.  My first one uses Four Spring Chicks.  Both images that I chose to work with this week have chicks in them because my oldest daughter is obsessed with baby chicks.  I made this card specially for her - I colored all the chicks in different colors with my Copics because 1. my daughter has a very colorful personality and 2. I have a great love of color, especially vivid and bright color.  Image cut out with Sizzix dies and I added flowers from Petaloo, DP from Doodlebug Designs, CS from Bazzill and sentiment from Jaded Blossom, which is cut with Nestie.

Challenges:

Cut it Up - anything goes with die cuts
Digi Haven - digi plus things with wings
Pattie's Creations - image plus anything goes
4 Krafty Girlz - anything goes
Southern Girls - floral frenzy
LEJ Designs Challenge - favorite die cuts
Sparkles Forum Challenges - Easter parade



My second card uses SAMI STAMPS SHOP New Release image Chicks for Me.   I went with more pastel type colors on this one and I'm really pleased with the results.  The DP is from my stash and CS is Bazzill and CTMH.  Sentiment also from Jaded Blossom - another perfect one - and cut with Nestie, buttons from Bag 'o Buttons.  Image cut with Cheery Lynn designs die, colored with Copics.

Sure hope you like it and will come play in our challenge!!

Don't forget, I have candy:)

Challenges:

Card Makin' Mamas - photo inspire (colors)
Get Inky! - circles

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creations both with a wonderful feeling of spring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and very pretty cards Audrey,

gr karin

Rhonda Miller said...

These are both wonderful cards. I love the cute baby chicks.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards

Patricia Chalas said...

Gorgeous card Audrey!!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!

Brenda Lee said...

Cute, cute, cute images!! I love the layouts on both of your cards. What a great way to use up some scraps. Fantastic coloring of the images.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Great card! I like the mix of patterned papers and how they really melt into the background and don't take away from the focal image!

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Like your papers and your hair coloring is great. Thanks for joining us at CMM.

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Great card, love the layout, thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Girls
Hugs Donna DT xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a sweet Spring creation. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Southern Girls Challenge Blog for our Floral Frenzy Challenge. Hope to see you for our next challenge. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

jimlynn said...

Both are adorable and just perfect for spring! Love all the different patterned papers you used on these too.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
Lynn

Chris said...

Beautiful card! So colourful, a lovely design and adorable image! Thanks for sharing with the Southern Girls!
Chris
x

Helen said...

Love them both, Audrey - very cute!

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

Helen x