Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NEW CHALLENGE AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY - WATER EVERYWHERE!

Wow, hard to believe tomorrow is May 1 - where did the month of April run off to?  Hope that your week has started off well.  Also, wanted to welcome my New Followers!  Hope you will enjoy being here and find some inspiration:)

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE and it is WATER EVERYWHERE.  You are not required to use an image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY to play along, but if you do, you could win the BIG PRIZE of $10 voucher to the shop!!  Plus, DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY has so many amazing images for sale, I hope you will go visit the shop:)  You have until May 13 to come play along.  Please make sure to follow all our challenge rules - they can be found at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE.


I have used this stunning image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOYReed Swan.  It was great fun to color with my Copics and I cut with my brand new Nestie.  Circular pieces also cut with Nesties and lower left die cut done with Die Versions.  DP is new to my stash, but I don't remember where it's from, CS is Bazzill.  Sentiment is from My Next Stamp and cut with Lifestyle Crafts die, sparkly buttons are American Crafts.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!! 

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Audrey this is just gorgeous and I love the decorative frame around the elegant swan.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Audrey.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Audrey this is lovely x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great swan! Nice layers on this! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Charlene said...

Another stunning creation Audrey. And I just love all of those lovely die's that you used.

Hugs ~ Charlene