Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, June 22, 2014

ANYTHING GOES AT LACY SUNSHINE!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!   I am up entirely too late, but had a super busy day today so needed to stay up to get things done.  It's ok though, not near as tired as I thought I would be and it's nice having the house so quiet as everyone else is alseep:)

I'm excited to announce we have a New Challenge starting today and this fortnight it is ANYTHING GOES in Celebration of Lacy Sunshine's Eleanor & Pickles characters turning 2 years old.  You can find it by visiting the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  Hope you will come play along!

We also have new "Loyalty Program" digi.   This time Heather is offering "Eleanor & Pickles Birdie Fun," a brand new image from the Eleanor & Pickles Collection!  Make sure to check them all out at Lacy Sunshine Shoppe!


This image can be yours for free if you used a Lacy Sunshine image in Challenge #35. All you do is email Audrey (that's me) at danmoose@aol.com putting "Challenge Digi" in the subject line. You can also purchase "Eleanor & Pickles Birdie Fun" in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe for only $2.00 during this challenge (scroll down to the bottom of the Shoppe's main page).

We also have our Selfie Contest going on each Saturday at LACY SUNSHINE FACEBOOK FAN GROUP - Selfie Saturday, so I hope you will check that out.  If you haven't joined our LACY SUNSHINE FACEBOOK FAN GROUP, I hope you will head over and join the fun.  Heather will be releasing a Freebie image when we reach 500 members, so tell your friends too:)

Don't forget to get a copy of our BRAND NEW Lacy Sunshine Crafting Magazine - over 130 colorful pages of projects, tutorials and more!  Plus, we are having a big CONTEST with lots of prizes up for grabs.  You can pick up your magazine HERE.


My card today uses Eleanor Hippie Chick  from Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.  She is of course, one of my favorite images of all time.  I have colored her with Copics and cut out with Lifestyle Crafts die.  DP is Graphic 45 and CS is Bazzill and CTMH.  I used Nesties for the scalloped circles and sentiment from Jaded Blossom.  Bling with butterflies is from my stash, pearl is Queen and Co.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Be sure to check out my blog candy!!

7 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous great image just love her and your colours are stunning Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Maryann Laursen said...

I absolutely LOVE your card Audrey, it´s sooooo beautiful and I love the colorful look to it. It sure reminds me of the hippie days back in the 60´s. Those were the days ha ha ha.

Hlora said...

sweet and lovely card.

lora said...

wow! It is so nice and joyful! very beautiful card with stunning details!

riliska said...

The background papers are fantastic!! Love the style you colour the image!

Larisa said...

Beautiful card, great colours you used and this is such a sweet image.

Margaret said...

Oh, I love her shirt and the papers are awesome too! Another fantastic card!