Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ANYTHING GOES AT INKY IMPRESSIONS

Another post from me today and it won't be the last one of the day either.   I cannot believe we are fast approaching the end of July.  It has been a good summer, but as always, has gone way too quickly.

Anyway, I'm pleased to announce a New Challenge this week at Inky Impressions Challenge and it is Anything Goes.  You have 1 week to come play along, so come link up your project at Inky Impressions Challenge - you can use any images you like.


My card today features digi Cupcake LiLi from Inky Impressions, which I have colored with Copics and added glitter Pearl Pen and Liquid Pearls for the frosting.  DP is from Bella Blvd. and Bo Bunny, lace is from my stash.  Sentiment is a clear stamp from my stash and cut with Nestie.  Image cut out with scissors and mounted on Nestie cut out of CTMH CS.  Pearls are from Prima and I also added dew drops from my stash.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun.....:o)

Vicky xx

Carole Pollard said...

gorgeous another wonderful card love and happy crafting hugs Carole x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a yummy cupcake!Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
<a