Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, July 5, 2014

PATRIOTIC CHALLENGE AT THE DOODLE GARDEN!!

Happy Saturday to all!  Hope you are having a great start to the weekend or a great continuation of a long weekend if you are here in the US.   I am happy to announce a NEW CHALLENGE at THE DOODLE GARDEN and it is PATRIOTIC this time around.   So, you can use colors of your country to show the patriotic spirit!

Anyone can come play in our challenge, we'd love to see you using an image from THE DOODLE GARDEN DIGI SHOP, but it is not required to play in our challenge.  There are also Freebies available at THE DOODLE GARDEN that you will want to check out.  Our challenge runs until July 31st, so plenty of time to come join the fun!


Today's creation uses GO TEAM CHEERLEADER from THE DOODLE GARDEN DIGI SHOP.   Since I am from USA, I chose red, white and blue as my Patriotic colors.  I cut the stars with Lifestyle Crafts and L'il Inkers dies.  I used DP from Doodlebug Designs and CS is Bazzill and CTMH.  Sentiment from Taylored Expressions is cut with die from my stash and bling is Doodlebug Designs.  Image colored with Copics and cut with Marianne Designs die.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Audrey this is just so fun and I love the stars.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and wonderful card Audrey.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Lovely card Audrey and your blog background is gorgeous x

Carole Pollard said...

Love this its a gorgeous design love those stars fab card love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Margaret said...

What a terrific patriotic card! I especially like her pom poms!!