Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, May 15, 2015

New Releases at Inky Impressions!!

Wow, another crazy week.  14 more school days til the kids are out for summer, and yes, I am counting down the days!!  Since November, when we moved, life has seemed to be all driving children to and from things - mainly school.  I was used to all the other driving, but the school stuff has been pretty overwhelming, so I am really looking forward to not having to do that anymore.  Next school year, they will all be back to riding buses.

We have some AMAZING NEW RELEASES from Inky Impressions, so I hope you will check those out  - the DT has done a great job showcasing them and you can find their samples at Inky Impressions Challenge!   Reminder, we also have our MORE THAN 1 FOLD challenge going on - you have until Tues., May 19 at 6pm GMT to come play along in our challenge, so come link up your project at Inky Impressions Challenge - you can use any images you like.

The front of my card features Wedding Day Circle digi, which I have placed a piece of marbled vellum over and then cut all out with Leabilities die.  I chose DP from Simple Stories and bling from Queen and Co. to finish off the front of the card.


The inside of my features New Release images


I chose to make the inside pop out/up when you open it by adding a little folded paper piece in between the interior top and bottom 
Here is a closer view of the images so you can see all the wonderful detail of these images and also how nicely they go together to make a scene.  I used GIMP to combine the images to make the scene.


All the images and sentiment I used today can be found at Inky Impressions Shop.   Image is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut out with Sue Wilson die.  Sure hope you like it.  Also, please pay a visit to our Inky Impressions Facebook Group and check out our Inky Impressions Pinterest Gallery.

1 comment: