Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, June 22, 2015

Be An Original with Karleigh Sue Digi Stamps

Hello everyone!   I am here today to share my post that you can also find on the Karleigh Sue Inspiration blog.  I am of course using using one of the brilliant images from Karleigh Sue Etsy Shoppe.  I hope everyone is having a great start to summer!  We had an entire week of rain last week, but I am hoping to have some nicer weather this week.

Today, I am using Zombie Princess image which can be found in Karleigh Sue Etsy Shoppe.  This is a super fun image and as always, so much fun to color!
I have another different kind of fold to share today and this time it's a split easel card.  I hope you like seeing some different folds, they are definitely fun to play around with!
 
 
Another thing about today's creation is that I decided to go completely out of my comfort zone of bright colors and go to a more zombiefied place:)  So, I went with
  
Copic colors as follows:
 
Hair - C3, C5, C7, RV66
Skin - RV000, RV00, RV02, V01, V04
Crown - N3, N5, N7, V04, V06
Dress V01, V04, V06, V09, N3, N5, N7

Image is highlighted with V000
 
My DP is from Prima (cats) and Recollections.  I chose sentiment from Jaded Blossom that is cut with Lil Inker die.  Image cut with Nestie.  Bling flourishes are from Prima.

I sure hope you like how this came out and hopefully it has provided some inspiration for you:)  Remember to check out Karleigh Sue Etsy ShoppeKarleigh Sue Facebook Fan Group and Karleigh Sue Challenge blog.  Have a great day!!

Hugs:)
 

1 comment:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Great design and color combo!