Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, December 5, 2016

LAHLA BOSS LADY INSPIRATION AT FAERY INK BLOG

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  My weekend was great, but so busy that I got about half of what I needed to do completed.  Oh well...

I have a creation to share with one of the Newest Releases from Faery Ink ShopLahla Boss Lady and guess what?!?  Right now you can get her for free!!

Lahla Boss Lady by Amanda S Byron www.faeryink.com

My entire creation, as well as the colors I chose to color this beauty and the details of the fold I used, can be found at The Faery Ink Blog.  Please pay a visit over there to find all the information about my project as well as discover all the other fun going on at Faery Ink.

This is the front of my card.  To see the inside, which includes the image, please visit The Faery Ink Blog.



Hugs and Happy Day!!
FAERY INK DT

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous, and love the image on the inside.