Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, July 8, 2017

JULY MOOD BOARD at CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Gallery

Hello and happy Saturday!   I am here to share my latest creation from CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS digis with you.   Make sure you stop by the CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Gallery to view all the DT gals creations made using the NEW RELEASES that will be in the shop on July 10, they are awesome!! 

If you are unfamiliar with CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Shop, I suggest you go and pay a visit – you will find awesome digis, clear stamps, dies, sequins and a whole bunch of other fun stuff!! 

Make sure to pay a visit to our FB Group CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Gallery, where we have a monthly challenge, chatter, a place to share your makes using Craftin Desert Divas images, freebies and MORE!!  
Our July Challenge is going on now and the mood board this month is here: 

Image may contain: outdoor
So, use the mood board to inspire your Craftin Desert Divas based project (you can use our clear or digi stamps as well as our dies).  Instructions are found under the FILES section at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and make sure when sharing your project on other social media outlets, you use the hashtag #CDDMONTHLY.  

WIN_20170708_02_39_19_Pro
My project today is for the July Mood Board Challenge using colors found in the Mood Board and Jump for Joy digital stamp and sentiment which you can find at Craftin Desert Divas Shop.

Image 1

I colored the image with Copics, and cut out with my Cameo.  I also cut the sentiment with my Cameo and daubed with Distress Ink.  I chose papers from Stampin’ Up and added Birthday Girl Glitter Sprinkles and Pastel Paradise Sequins, both available at Craftin Desert Divas Shop.

Image 1

I sure hope you like it and that you will play along with our July Mood Board Challenge at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery!  HugsSmile

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey that kangaroo is just adorable. Love your coloring. Those sequins are just so fun.