Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Ella Eve Home for the Holidays with DIGI DOODLE STAMPS!

Hey everyone, it's time for me to share my Digi Doodle Studios Blog post, which means it must be Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far.   It has snowed a couple of times in the past week and has gotten much colder - boo!  I am thrilled to share my newest creation using an image and sentiment from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time -  they are all awesome!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your cardmaking and crafting needs in the shop.


This week I get to share my creation with the wonderful Ella Eve Home for the Holidays digi image.   I had a great time coloring this duo with my Copics and cut it out with my Cameo.  I added Stickles to the image after cutting it out and then posted it on top of this glittery snowflake to make an awesome ornament.  I repurposed some silver string from a gift I received to make the hanger for the ornament.   I chose bright colors to color up Ella Eve Home for the Holidays.   I used the following colors

Hair E25, YR23, YR21, YR31, E50
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Dog W5, E57, E55, E53, E50, E37, E35
Hat, inside jacket and bow C8, C5, BG09, BG49, BG45
Coat YG99, YG97, YG95, YG91
Flower, outfit, ribbon BV17, RV19 RV09, RV17
Boots E37, E35, E33
Pants C6, BV08, BV17, BV04
Lighter pink gifts W4, W3, RV06, RV04, RV02

Image is highlighted with T1, BG10, RV00 and bottom is T2 and RV00.


My sentiment can be found in the A Season of Cheer Christmas Holiday Cheer digi sentiments set, also found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.   Sentiment is also cut with my Cameo and I sure hope you like my creation.


Hope you will check out Ella Eve Home for the Holidays in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it in our Facebook Fan Group and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
Hugs!
Audrey DT

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, your decoration with the image is just stunning. Love the bright colors. You are so creative. Have a wonderful weekend.