Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Trixie Elf & Zippy from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS Shop

We have a 12 days of Christmas Sale on at the moment.  You can grab Digi Doodle Studios Images with a 25% Discount!!  What an awesome deal - hurry on over to the shop - only 4 days left til Christmas!!



Hey everyone, it's time for me to share my Digi Doodle Studios Blog post, which means it must be Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far.   Today marks my kids' last day of school of the semester and I know they are super excited to have the next week and a half off.  I am thrilled to share my newest creation using an image and sentiment from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time -  they are all awesome!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your cardmaking and crafting needs in the shop.


This week I get to share my creation with the wonderful Trixie Elf & Zippy digi image.   I had a great time coloring this duo with my Copics and cut it out with Cottage Cutz die.  I added Stickles to the image after cutting it out and then daubed the edges with ink from Reverse Confetti.  I chose some of my very favorite Christmas-y colors to color up Trixie Elf & Zippy.   I used the following colors


Hair E27, E25, E33, E31
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Dog E79, E77, E74, E71, E37, E35, E33
Hat, Booties, Hair tie, Dress trim and buttons RV99, R89, R39, R37
Dress, dog collar, stripe on wagon N5, RV66, V05, RV63
Stockings R85, RV34, R83, Y00; G99, YG97, YG93
Gift B32, B000

Image is highlighted with RV55 and blended out with my Colorless Blender marker and bottom is N1 and B000 with Stickles added on top.


I chose this fun fold for today's creation - I love this fold because it's great for displaying the image and it looks fancy, but it is easy to make.  I chose papers from Best Creations.  Bottom of pink paper is cut with Martha Stewart punch.  I added wooden embellies that I painted with Acrylic paints and Stickles and added prills on the ornament at top right of card.   My sentiment can be found in the A Season of Cheer Christmas Holiday Cheer digi sentiments set, also found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.   Sentiment is also cut with Cottage Cutz die and daubed over with Memento ink.   I sure hope you like my creation.


Hope you will check out Trixie Elf & Zippy in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it in our Facebook Fan Group and other social media!! Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and a Very Merry Christmas to those who celebrate. I look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Hugs!
Audrey DT

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey this is gorgeous. Love the LONG layout. Have a great holiday.

Fikreta said...

so nice!
Merry Christmas !🎄🎅⛄

hugs , Fiki